Monday, November 13, 2017

Modest Monday

Most days find me in a jean skirt and top...not much fashion inspiration going on right now! and not much documentation going on...I need something to catapult me out of this rut but it's a very busy life here right now and I just cannot seem to get back on track!

Sundays though...Sundays pull me through...I love dressing up!

I cannot say enough about these floral dresses....we absolutely love them! We also love the super deals that Neesees runs quite often..the 14.99$ deal! 💓💓


I recently (well it was months ago now ;) got this one to transition into the winter season...I was on the fence about the grey but I really like it!

   
I've got some more fashion to share coming up so don't go away!

Heidi.

Linking up https://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/2017/11/home-sweet-home-346.html?m=1

3 comments: