Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Fashion!

yeah..it's Friday and I'm here with the fashion post I promised....gotta keep those promises!😉

I gonna be honest here...my husband bought me this dress last year for the military banquet and I wasn't able to go (cue the violins please!) so it has hung so sad and forlorn in my closet till this past weekend 👏


 I love love this dress and I highly recommend Dainty Jewels....the quality and fit are perfection!😘
 We had so much fun attending this event together....it's also GREAT having a good reason to wear fancy dresses! 



Sunday was another important day here at the Academy so I thought it would be great fun to wear this stripe dress with a military vibe (at least I thought so!😜)...it came from Mikarose several years ago so I am not sure if you could find it anywhere now. 😕


 We love to see our girls bringing glory to God in beautiful dresses! 


and that's another round of the fashion happening at my house!🙌🙌

see you next week!!

Heidi

2 comments: