Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Fashion Finds

 Some things that caught my eye this week and another round of questions! πŸ‘€


#1. Anywhere in the world?  I guess my dream vacation would be touring castles in England...then hopping over to mainland Europe to visit every historic site that I could find 😏



How about this super fun dress for July 4th? it comes in 3 different options!

#2. Favourite subject in school? mmmmmm History (no surprise there!) and French πŸ’•

#3. Pepsi or Coke? (why is this such an important question is my question!?) Pepsi!!!



love these super fun t-shirts!

#4. Who inspires you the most? Elisabeth Elliot 😍 she challenges me....she encourages me....she inspires me! I essentially want to be her when I grow up! πŸ˜‰

#5. Least favourite household chore? (all of them!? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜) sorting dirty laundry...ewwwwwa!

#6. First kiss? a dare...on the sliding hill behind our school....I was 7...he was 8...I married him. 😘




I love these shoes...I believe Neesees Dresses sells them...not sure I could pull them off but they look super fun!




#7. Beach, city, country? I am a country girl through and through....give me a big old house, a huge garden, some chickens and baby goats, 6 dogs, a fat little pony and cart, a couple of horses and lots of flower gardens!!! but a beach would be my vacation plan! πŸ˜‰

#8. Song I could listen to nonstop? well currently there are two (but since I love music it changes up quite a bit 😏)  "My Hope is Jesus" and "In God We Trust"....tomorrow it could change! πŸ’•

#9. Like your mom or dad? mmmmmmm I don't really see my mom and I as sharing too many similarities as she likes bright colours and wanted a girly girl ( I most definitely was NOT! and only would wear navy blue πŸ˜‚)physically we both have dark hair and we may share a few character qualities (thanks mom! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚)....and I don't really know my dad as I met him only once 😜




was able to order these for my 2 youngest for Easter! πŸ’•


#10.  Morning person or night person? Night owl!!!! if mornings did not start until 10 I would be a morning person 😏

phew! if you made it to here CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

see you next week!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment